Game with spoons
- Cotton Ball Spooner – Every youth is blindfolded, with a metal spoon and placed in front of a large bowl of cotton balls. They also need to hold a bowl or cup on top of the head. During the time they are given, young people compete in using the spoon to scoop the cotton balls in the cups on their heads while everyone else is watching. Many times they will deliver empty spoons to their heads and many times they will miss the cup. When the time is up, the youth wins with most cotton balls in the cup.
- Fastest spoon – Get two volunteer victims from each team. Both young people will have to put on a large garbage can with arm / headholes so they will not be messy! The first youth is sitting on a chair. The other person is given a bowl of chocolate pudding with a spoon and is behind them while it is blindfolded. The idea is that the person who is blindfolded must feed the other person by following their oral instructions. Alternatively, you can get other members of the team to stick to the dish or give instructions. The first team eventually wins.
- Hang it on your beak – The first youngster to hang a spoon on his nose for more than 30 seconds wins. Variation: How Many Spoons Can They Hang From Their Face? Variation: See who can get the spoon from his nose and in his or her mouth with only his or her tongue. BTW, there is a world record for most spoons hanging on a person's face. It is 31 and was achieved by Dalibor Jablanovic (Serbia), in Stubica, Serbia, September 28, 2013. Can you break it?
- Musical spoons – While the music is playing, a spoon is sent from person to person. When the music stops, the person holding the spoon must eat something rough as baby food and be eliminated from the game.
- Potato fencing – The players hold a spoon with a potato on it in one hand. On the other hand, the players keep an empty spoon. Then they try to beat the opponents potatoes from the spoon without losing their own potatoes.
- Pudding Slurp – A new pair of socks per competitor, a small bowl of pudding, a newspaper to play on and some damp towels to clean up. Contestants pull their socks over their faces and have to compete to eat all their pudding through their socks.
- Spoon lumps – Clamp two metal spoons together. If they squeeze 5 times, the youth must clot in groups of 5 people. If someone is not in a group of five, they are eliminated from play. Continue with different numbers of clangs until there is a small group of winners.
- Spoon Delivery – Select a collection of items of increasing size to be sent from the front of the line to the back of the line for each layer. To avoid tipping teeth, it may be best to use plastic or wooden spoons. The first team that sends all items to the end of the line wins. Here are some ideas for objects: Cotton balls, Ping pong balls, an egg (raw or hard boiled), marble, lemon, apple, inflated balloon, ice cube.
- Spoon Feed – Divide into pairs For each pair, tape a spoon at the end of a broomstick and place a bowl of food on the table. A person stands on one side of the table and tries to feed his or her partner the food with the spoon. The couple who eat the most food in one minute wins. Chocolate pudding works well for this.
- Spoon frog – Teams must start teaspoons in plastic cups, with another spoon like a catapult. When the timer starts, the person must place a spoon in front of the cup with the spoon end facing him / her. Place the second spoon, facing the same way, so that the rounded end of the spoon rests at the end of the first spoon. Then give the rounded end of the first stage a good whack to send the second spoon flying. Continue to send spoons in the air and try to get one to land in a cup. First to get one in, or the one who gets the most in the cup in a minute wins.
- Spoon fulls – Using the spoons in the mouth of each team member, each team member should scoop up dried beans or popcorn kernels from a bowl and then drop them into a 1 liter soda bottle. At the end of a minute, the team wins with the highest filled bottle.
- Spoon Launch – A team member uses a spoon to start the food for the other. The youth who catch the most launched peanuts, M & Ms, or grains of popcorn in their mouths win.
- Spoon Tunes – Place ten long drinking glasses filled with different amounts of water so that when you tap them in a row with a spoon they play a simple but familiar melody like Mary Had a Little Lamb. There should be a set for each team. Set them and encrypt them so they have to calculate the order. Get the song right in under a minute to win the game.
- spoons – Depending on the number of players, you need at least one card and a spoon less than the number of players. The players sit in a circle with the spoons in the middle of the circle with their ends touching. To begin with, each player is dealt 4 cards. The first player picks up a card from the top of the pile and can choose to keep it, or forward it to the person on the left. Players can only hold a maximum of four cards. When someone gets four in one stroke, he takes a spoon. When a person takes a spoon, everyone else also takes one until all the spoons are gone and one person is left without a spoon. The game resumes with a smaller player and a smaller spoon. The game continues until there is only one player left, the winner.
- Pull the vagina – Cut some yarn into long segments, giving about 4 feet of yarn per team member. If you are unsure, always make your yarn longer than necessary. Tie one end of a piece of yarn at the end of a metal spoon to create a needle and thread for each layer. Put the spoons (with the yarn together) in the freezer to cool for at least one hour. If you want to make it even more fun, feed the string through an ice cube tray so that as the ice is removed, it forms cubes that are positioned along the string. In law, the first youth must put the stage down in the shirt, through pants (or skirts) and out through the feet and repeat it down until everyone on the team is connected. First, eventually win.
- wooden spoons – Blindfolded, a youth must guess someone's identity by knowing them with wooden spoons. Each person in the youth group is in turn guessed. Obviously outbreaks of laughter when the spoons cross a face would reveal the identity, so participants must maintain perfect silence. When any identity is guessed, he / she must be tied together and must take the spoons. Be careful when using the spoons to touch another person with them rather easily, so as not to harm anyone.
Take it to the next level
DO IT SPIRITUAL
Some of these games required us to feed others with a spoon. We often use the term spoon fed to refer to infants. It is also used for people who have received so much from others that they never learn to think for themselves or take care of themselves. Scripture uses a similar term to describe some Christians. As a spoon-fed baby, they have never grown up in their faith. What is normal for a baby is NOT normal behavior for an adult.
What are some things that children do, as adults do not normally do?
What are some immature, childish habits and actions that can be good for children, but are not acceptable to adults?
DO IT PRACTICAL
Read Hebrews 5: 12-14 and 1 Cor 3: 1-3.
- What were some of the characteristics of the Christians referred to in the scriptures?
- What are some of the signs of Christian immaturity?
- What is it that spiritual children need to know and do to mature?
- What are some characteristics of spiritual maturity? What attitudes and actions would you expect to find in a mature Christian?
DO IT PERSONALLY
How would you describe your current level of spiritual maturity? Why?
In what ways have you become a Christian?
What do you need to do to continue to grow and mature as a Christian?
1 Peter 2: 2-3 "As a newborn, you desire pure spiritual milk so that you can grow up in your salvation when you have tasted that the Lord is good."
2 Peter 3:18 "But grow in our Lord and Savior, the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. For Him is glory both now and forever! Amen."
Ephesians 4: 11-15 "Thus, Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors, and the teachers, to equip their people for service, so that the body of Christ can be built up until we all reach agreement in the faith and knowledge of the Son of God and become Mature and attain the full amount of Christ's fullness, then we will no longer be infants, throw back and forth through the waves and blow here and there of every wind of doctrine and of the cunning and cunning people in their deceptive scheming. speak truth in love, we will grow to be in all respects the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. "
2 Thessalonians 1: 3 "We should always thank God for you, brothers and sisters,[a] And rightly so, because your faith grows more and more, and the love you have for each other is increasing. "
Philippians 3: 12-14 "Not that I have already received all this, or have already come to my goal, but I press on to grasp what Christ Jesus took upon me. Brothers and sisters, I do not believe I But still, one thing I do: Forget what lies behind and strives for what is ahead, I press against the goal of winning the prize God has called me heavenly in Christ Jesus. "